Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I will Run this Race...

...Even if I have no idea when I'll find rest.

I've been searching a lot lately. Inside myself mostly. My life is great, I couldn't ask for anything more, I'm extremely blessed. I know that I shouldn't complain about being back in my parents house- because some people's parents wouldn't allow them to come and mooch off of them for another year. I know I shouldn't complain about being in school..still. Because some people would die to go to college but can't afford it. So I am blessed to have these two things. However, in the same breath- I'm exhausted!! I'm frustrated with school, feeling like I'm getting no where. I have this inkling of a feeling inside of me that I'm not going to use my degree at all. I still have this push inside me to move out. Now just let me make it clear that my parents are two of the most wonderful people. They have done nothing wrong. I'm so grateful for their openness to let me come back and live with them while I'm trying to save money. It's just different when I've been on my own for four years to have to come back to some sort of control. So..anyone need a roommate in the Nappanee area? ha. Financially, home is the best place for me. But for my spirit...well... I need out I think.

Ok I'm done complaining.

1 comment:

jenn said...

hang in there...you are almost done. i am so glad you have the love and support of your family. that is definitely a blessing!